vJedi hereby promises to:
Strictly protect the information regarding clients and a candidates and without prior permission, shall not disclose to the third party the confidential information from such client and the information contained in the CV of such candidate.
Every Service Agreement entered into and between vJedi and clients contains relevant provisions on confidentiality. vJedi and its employees will act in strict compliance with the provisions in the Service Agreement and without prior permission, under no circumstances shall vJedi and its employees disclose the confidential information from such client to the third party.
vJedi has formulated strict by-laws which states that without the prior permission of the said person, it is prohibited to disclose the personal information to our clients and any third party.
1. All personal information received by the company will be used only for the purpose of headhunting and will not be used for other purposes;
2. Before the company submits the personal information to the headhunting clients, the company will ask for the prior consent of such person;
3. The company will not publish the personal information on its website or through any other media;
4. The company will not sell or provide the personal information to any individuals or entities whose business scope does not include headhunting;
5. The personal information of the candidate submitted to the headhunting clients by the company will not contain such important information as name and major employers of such candidate;
6. When the company carries out the reference check, it may not conduct a thorough reference check regarding the candidate’s current employer until such candidate leaves his/her current post.